This Domain Registration Agreement (this "Agreement") establishes the terms and conditions
for RSLnetwork.com Internet Services ("RSLnetwork.com") to assist you in registering
and maintaining Domain Names. RSLnetwork.com will use the information that You provide to
initialize and complete the Domain Registration Process. Thereby obtaining an Internet Domain
Name for your exclusive use (the "Domain Name"). RSLnetwork.com will make and complete all
necessary registration arrangements with an accredited registrar (the "Registrar") of the
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"). Before completion of the
registration process, you must read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this
Agreement, and any policies that are or may be published by RSLnetwork.com. This Agreement
becomes effective upon acceptance of the Domain Registration Form by RSLnetwork.com. You
acknowledge that RSLnetwork.com may modify this Agreement or any of its policies if necessary
to comply with any agreements with the Registrar or for any other business purpose and that
you will be bound by the modified Agreement and policies.
- Service Fees and Charges
As consideration for use of RSLnetwork.com's Domain Name Registration Services, you agree that
- You will pay all applicable registration fees and renewal fees, and that all registration
and renewal fees are non-refundable.
- You will be notified by e-mail when renewal fees are due, and it will be your
responsibility to make certain that these fees are promptly paid.
- If you fail to pay the renewal fees by the time specified in the renewal notice,
your domain registration will be cancelled.
- RSLnetwork.com will in no way be held liable for such cancellations.
- RSLnetwork.com may cancel, transfer or otherwise modify the Domain Name if payment
- Representations and Warranties
In requesting that RSLnetwork.com's Domain Registration Service assist you
with your domain name registration, you represent and warrant the following
- The registration that you have requested RSLnetwork.com to make is not made with any
"bad faith intent" (as termed in the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act,
15 U.S.C. § 1125(d)).
- The Domain Name does not conflict with any other Domain Name.
- To your knowledge, the registration of the Domain Name will not infringe upon or
violate the rights of any third party.
- You are not seeking registration for any unlawful purpose of any kind.
- You will not use the Domain Name to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in
contradiction to either applicable laws or acceptable usage policies of the Internet.
- You will not knowingly use the Domain Name in violation of any applicable laws or
regulations, for any slanderous purposes, or in connection with the distribution or
receipt of pornography of any kind. It is your responsibility to determine whether the
Domain Name registration infringes on or violates other's rights.
- You represent and warrant that all information you have provided in connection
with the registration process is complete and accurate.
- RSLnetwork.com makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the
availability, or the propriety of any use of any Domain Name Requested by you.
- RSLnetwork.com does not represent or warrant in any way that its Domain Name
Registration Service will prevent challenges to the Domain Name or shield you in
any way from liability for the use of the Domain Name.
- Dispute Policy
RSLnetwork.com is bound by the Registrar to use the Registrar's dispute policy if any
person challenges the registration of the Domain Name you have selected (the "Dispute Policy"),
which can currently be found at http://www.bulkregister.com/disputepolicy.shtml You agree that
RSLnetwork.com, in its sole discretion, may cancel, transfer, suspend or otherwise make changes
to the domain registration if RSLnetwork.com
- Is in any way involved in a proceeding in connection with the Dispute Policy.
- Receives any order from any court or arbitral tribunal threatening or requiring such action.
- Determines that you have breached any of your representations and warranties herein.
- Furthermore, You understand that RSLnetwork.com has no obligation to defend you
in the event any dispute arises in connection with the Domain Name.
- Use of Your Information
You are required to provide certain information through the Domain Registration form and to keep us
promptly informed of any change to this information for the purpose of keeping it accurate and up to date.
- You acknowledge that providing inaccurate information or failing to promptly provide
us with any updated information will constitute a breach of this Agreement and will be
a basis for cancellation of the Domain Name.
- In the event that any Dispute arises as described in sections herein, RSLnetwork.com
Reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information and any other Domains registered
through RSLnetwork.com, and any other pertinent information you may have provided during
the registration process.
- RSLnetwork.com will not otherwise disclose your information to any third party
unless it is required for the maintenance of the Domain Name.
- You may, at any time request a copy of your information in RSLnetwork.com's
possession to review, modify or update such information.
- Agents, Licenses
If you are completing this registration on behalf of someone, you warrant
that you are authorized to do so. If an authorized agent or a representative
is completing this registration on your behalf, your continued use of the Domain
Name shall confirm your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree that if you license the use of the Domain Name to a third party, you remain
responsible for all obligations under this Agreement.
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that RSLnetwork.com will not be Liable to You or ANY other person
for any loss that may occur due to
- Any loss of Registration of a Domain Name,
- The use of the Domain Name.
- Any Access problems to the Registrar's Registration Service.
- Any failure or Misdelivery of data between You and RSLnetwork.com.
- The Processing of the application in connection with the Domain Name.
- The Processing of any Record change associated with the Domain Name.
- The failure of You or Your Agent to pay any Fees due hereunder.
- The Application of the Dispute Policy.
- Events Beyond RSLnetwork.com's control.
- Furthermore, RSLnetwork.com Will Not be Liable for any Indirect, Special,
Incidental, or Consequential Damages of any kind. Regardless of form of action,
and in no event shall RSLnetwork.com's Maximum Liability exceed the total paid
by you to RSLnetwork.com for Registration of the Domain Name.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RSLnetwork.com and any applicable
domain name registry, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each
of them and RSLnetwork.com, from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs,
including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action,
dispute or demand related to the Domain Name or the registration or the use thereof.
- Breach and Revocation
Upon any breach of this Agreement RSLnetwork.com may cancel, transfer, suspend
or otherwise make changes to the Domain Name registration. You also agree that at
such time as RSLnetwork.com receives an order from a court or an arbitration award,
requiring the revocation, suspension, transfer or modification of the Domain Name
registration, RSLnetwork.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to revoke,
suspend, transfer or otherwise modify a Domain Name registration.
- Governing Law
The laws of the State of California shall govern this Agreement and all rights herein.
Any action relating to this Agreement, the Domain Name, or any use of the RSLnetwork.com web
site shall be brought exclusively in the state of California and/or federal courts in the USA.
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership,
or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. The failure of RSLnetwork.com to require
your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the right to require such performance
thereafter, nor shall the waiver by RSLnetwork.com of a breach of any provision hereof be taken
or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of this Agreement
is deemed unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the
remainder of this Agreement. Such provision may be amended or replaced with one that is valid and
enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of the
parties as reflected in the original provision. No provision of this Agreement may be amended
or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by RSLnetwork.com. This Agreement
and the Domain Registration form, together with all amendments or modifications to any of them,
constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and RSLnetwork.com and supersede and
govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.